Eat.Play.Rest – ReFlex cards giveaway
Terms and Conditions
|Competition||Win a pack of ReFlex cards|
|Competition Period||9am (AEST) on 19 May 2022 to 11.59pm (AEST) 25 May 2022.|
To enter, you must complete all of the below social media actions during the Competition Period:
– Like the promotional post
– Tag a friend in the comments of the promotional post
– Be following @eatplayrestaustralia
The promotional post: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdu26OyPcKb/
|Prize(s)||Three winners will be selected at random. Each winner will receive two packs of ReFlex cards. The cards will be posted to the winner’s nominated postal address.|
|Who can enter?||Entry open only to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.|
|Who can’t enter?||Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this competition.|
|Where will the
This is an online competition, conducted through Instagram.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
|How many winners will there be and
how will they be
There will be three (3) winners determined in this Competition. The draw will be held at 11am (AEST) on 26 May 2022 at 136 Gwynne St, Cremorne VIC 3121.
The winners will be selected from all participants at random and the Promoter will contact the winning entries via Instagram DM.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in a draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid, or a Prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants). In the event the Promoter is unable to contact the winning participants, the Promoter will re-draw from the existing pool of participants for a new winning entry(ies) at 2pm (AEDT) on 2 June 2022 at 136 Gwynne St, Cremorne VIC 3121 (prize claim date: 9 June 2022). In the event that participant cannot be contacted or fails to claim the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited, and no winner will be awarded.
|How many times can I enter?||As many times as you like, multiple comments will be accepted.|
|Winner notification||The winners will be notified via the direct message feature on Instagram within two business days of the valid draw.|
Prize claim date: Prize to be claimed by 2 June 2022
Unclaimed Prize determination: If the Prize has not been accepted or claimed in full by the Prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can’t contact the winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize claim date above, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant Prize to a Reserve Entrant and/or carry out an unclaimed Prize draw at the date, time and place stated above to distribute the Prize.
|Use of Image||If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.|
|This is a game of chance. All Entrants who complete an Eligible Activity during the Promotional Period will be automatically entered into the draw. The first valid entry drawn at random from all entries received will win.
Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about Prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. Submitted entry forms are the Promoter’s property. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
3. Prize/s are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter, including validity period/s, Government travel restrictions, supplier vaccination requirements and relevant health authority regulations.
4. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all Prizes (and elements of Prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The Prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST.
5. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in Prize value. You agree that if a Prize (or element of a Prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
6. The Promoter will freight or ship, at its cost, the Prize to the valid winner, as so long as the winner provides a registered address within Australia that is capable of receiving the Prize.
8. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter’s discretion, all of your entries) may be disqualified. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter’s satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
9. You must not:
a. tamper with the entry process;
b. engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition; c. act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
d. do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
e. breach any law; or
f. behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
10. The Promoter is not liable for entries, Prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
11. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
12. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example, due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a Prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
Collection of Personal Information and Data
15. The Promoter collects personal information about Participants to enable them to participate in this Competition and may disclose the Participants’ personal information to third parties including its contractors and agents, Prize suppliers and service providers to assist in conducting this Competition.
a. how to seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek correction of the information; and
b. how to complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint. Liability
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
18. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits),
expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any Prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
19. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to, or delay in delivery of Prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed Prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, Prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.